Love

recalling the time,
when we were young,
were trying to find the brightest star in the sky,
were counting all the tiny light, that we could ever found,
you had told me, that your love is greater than the sky,
you had promised, that the sky is going to be bright,
you had swore, that you are going to bear the promise in mind.

Then, the thunderstorm came,
followed by lighting
and heavy rain in the sky,
like never before.....
I felt asleep, accompanied by the music of your lies.
Deep inside, were whispering,
our future, don't seem to be bright...

Wake up, in the next day morning
Staring at the clear sky
“What a beautiful rainbow that has ever reached my sight”
Has brought away my sorrow,
Has took with it my tear,
What is the thing that I have to realize?
Oh, such a miserable world....
wondering,
what exactly is it,
the thing that is called life?

No comments:

Post a Comment